Get This Ultimate Strawberry and Tomato Huller For FREE, Just Cover Shipping and Handling
ONLINE EXCLUSIVE - NOT SOLD IN STORES
99.2%Reviewers Recommend This Product
- Are you hulling your strawberries the right way?
- Many people think that it is ok to just take off the stem, but in reality you must also take off a little bit that is inside the strawberry.
- The two old ways of hulling a strawberry were to either cut straight through the top part of the strawberry which wastes a lot of fruit or to hold a knife vertically and scoop out the stem which is extremely dangerous.
- Luckily, there is a solution to this problem.
- With this professional strawberry huller, you can hull your strawberries and various other fruit and vegetables hassle free.
- No more wasting of any delicious strawberry and no more wrestling around with knives.
- You can also make stuffed strawberries with some whipped cream or chocolate and serve it as an elegant dessert.